About NMC Bookstore
The Bookstore is your convenient, one-stop-shop for textbooks, supplies, scrubs and NMC branded merchandise.
Forms of Payment
Many forms of payment are accepted in the bookstore. We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express),financial aid vouchers (during the first couple weeks of classes), debit cards and checks,
Refunds and Returns
For all items purchased in the store and online:
- All returns must include the original receipt or shipping invoice.
- Textbooks, study guides, lab manuals, workbooks, bar charts, and other such course materials must be returned within 7 working days of purchase and must be in their original condition. If the textbook or item was shrink wrapped, the original shrink wrap must still be on the textbook or item.
- Any software must still have its original, unbroken seal.
- Clothing must be returned in original condition with price tags still attached. Clothing that has been worn, torn, or soiled is not refundable.
- Defective merchandise can be exchanged.
- The Campus Bookstore reserves the right to refuse the return of any and all items that do not meet the conditions outlined above.
Got a question about your textbooks, bookstore hours, or items sold in the bookstore? Not a problem. Just come and visit us, call or send us an e-mail. We'll get right back to you within 24 hours during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST
Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST
Summer Hours of Operation
Monday–Thursday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. CST
Friday from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. CST